The purpose of this blog to to track the drunken rants of a dildo. By dildo, I mean myself. This blog will continue as long as I continue to get drunk and simultaneously have access to a computer. This blog is for the viewing pleasures of the people in general who know how much of an ass I am. Therefore, since I am an ass, please read at your own discretion. This blog is jest and is to be taken as such.
In conclusion, the mission statement of this blog to not take life too seriously, to live somewhat in the moment, and to post regrettable things onto the internet shamelessly. I hope you enjoy.
-Will
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am glad you took the suggestion. I hope your fucking up as we speak and that i can read about it later!
you should also keep a tally of how many corndogs you eat a day
RIGHT ONE
Post a Comment