dear reader,
first, my sincere apologies due to the time it has taken for a new blog, secondly, for the absolute lack of condorgs or whiskey being consumed in such a manner as to facilitte said blog. But spring is here, I hope that is a decent consellation.
in other news...
beer flows from the shops like water from the mount: costly. I am completely dry of funds. and to include another subject women. frustraation is on the mere tipping point. seven months, ducks. seven. i guess time is just a number thoguh.
I might need to leave seattle soon.. bnot in th sense f forever, but maybe for a couple of days to regain lost crystals forgotten deep in india and thailand where if one is said to obtain all five crystalsk, one will habve rule of the world. A HOPE IS A HOPE, RIGHT>? sorry for the caps, finger slip.
you say ass, i say ass.
anyway, on more concrete kuks (pronounced cuck), spring is here, meanig more time to fully realize the piece of shit you are. hurry up!
I miss cael. je was a guy who gave a shitttt.... you are all cool individuakkym but as togeherm refiem,
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
right on!
Post a Comment